The Czech Ranger Association offers a 5-day post-congress tour to the North Czech region
Post congress field-trips
- The Czech Ranger Association offers a 5-day post-congress tour to the North Czech region
- The Nature Conservation Agency of the Czech Republic (NCA CR) offers a 5-day tour to the North Moravia region of CZ
- NCA CR offers a 5-day post-congress tour to the South Moravia region of CZ
- Post congress tour to National Park Slovensky raj - Slovakia
- Post Congress tour to National park Nízke Tatry (NAPANT) – Low Tatras - Slovakia
- Post Congress tour to NP Muránska planina - Slovakia
We are able to host a maximum of 8 rangers. Basic type of accommodation in Litoměřice town, (using own sleeping bag which we can lend you if required, kitchen with washmachine, microvave, fridge, dishwasher, shower.
Areas visited will include České středohoří Protected Landscape Area a volcanic region in CZ. The highest point is Milešovka, 837 m, the lowest is the Elbe river in the town of Děčín at 122 m. Geomorphologically the PLA is divided into two main parts by the deep, 50 km long, Elbe river valley (in its southern part it is called “Porta Bohemica“). The NW part is characterized by vast mountainous non-volcanic plateau with the precipitation average of 700 mm/year. The SW part is very diversed, where the sharp shaped volcanic hills (cones) prevail. The precipitation there is lower, reaching 450 mm and it is one of the driest (and warmest) regions in the CZ. Volcanic rock dominates geologically (different types of basalt, fonolith) and marlite or limestone soil types (clays, chalk or sandstone sediments).
Contact person Borek Franek, email@example.com