The Nature Conservation Agency of the Czech Republic (NCA CR) offers a 5-day tour to the North Moravia region of CZ
Post congress field-trips
- The Czech Ranger Association offers a 5-day post-congress tour to the North Czech region
- The Nature Conservation Agency of the Czech Republic (NCA CR) offers a 5-day tour to the North Moravia region of CZ
- NCA CR offers a 5-day post-congress tour to the South Moravia region of CZ
- Post congress tour to National Park Slovensky raj - Slovakia
- Post Congress tour to National park Nízke Tatry (NAPANT) – Low Tatras - Slovakia
- Post Congress tour to NP Muránska planina - Slovakia
The programme will be focused on the Czech system of nature conservation and activities of rangers. Various protected areas will be visited under guidance of a local ranger including local transfers by car. We will provide the local transport and simple accommodation (shelter-type using own sleeping bag) but we do not provide transport from congress venue to the region (good public railway connection) or food. A higher quality accommodation which is available on self-payment basis.
Max numbers – 2 groups of 4
Areas visited will include
- Beskydy Protected Landscape Area - The Beskydy mts.
- Mountains on east border with Slovakia. Mixed forests, historical agriculture lanscape with pastures. Brown bear area.
- Jeseníky Protected Landscape Area - The Jeseníky mts.
- Large mountain range in northen east part of the Czech Republic. Alpine meadows, deep gorges with waterfals, original mountain spruce forests
- Poodří Protected Landscape Area - The Poodří
- Area of the naturally meandering Odra river
Participants interested in this tours should contact Michal Ulrych firstname.lastname@example.org