Post Congress tour to National park Nízke Tatry (NAPANT) – Low Tatras - Slovakia
Post congress field-trips
- The Czech Ranger Association offers a 5-day post-congress tour to the North Czech region
- The Nature Conservation Agency of the Czech Republic (NCA CR) offers a 5-day tour to the North Moravia region of CZ
- NCA CR offers a 5-day post-congress tour to the South Moravia region of CZ
- Post congress tour to National Park Slovensky raj - Slovakia
- Post Congress tour to National park Nízke Tatry (NAPANT) – Low Tatras - Slovakia
- Post Congress tour to NP Muránska planina - Slovakia
Duration of tour for discussion with organisers.
Accommodation (with own sleeping bags) - 3 cottages
- Vajskovská dolina - 4 doube beds (8 person), cottage without electricity. Water from stream.
- Hestericiná - 5 beds cottage without electricity and water from stream
- Hiadeľské sedlo - 3 double beds and one sofa, cottage without electricity and water from stream.
You can walk from this cottage into the mountains of Nízke Tatry with rangers as your guide. Food and drink can be obtained locally. All cottages have a small kitchen. Arrival by car is essential as the cottages are in an isolated location with the nearest village 6 km distant.
Participants interested in this tour should contact – Dan Harťanský, e-mail: email@example.com